Thursday 28 March 2013

Audience Feedback

When looking for audience feedback, I wanted to cover various forms when finding results. Social Media and Networking proved to be a great tool when attempting to contact a group of people and gain instant responses and opinions.
After uploading our film onto Youtube, I asked various people to share comments on the link about their likes and dislikes of 'Dead Man Running'.
 
I then took to the iconic method of online communication, Facebook. I was able to message friends and receive an instant review from them. 
 
 
If there were any people who were unable to access Facebook or did not have a Youtube account, I simply used instant messaging on Mobile Phones, in order to receive their comeback. 
 

Analysing Results:- Survey's 

 Below is a voiced over video clip in which i explain the process of creating surveys and gaining feedback from viewers first hand... 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment